SAVVY SOCIAL SECURITY
OrganizerWilliam Garrett, CFP® email@example.com
PresenterWilliam Garrett, CFP®
During this educational class, you will learn:
- Discover how the new Federal Tax Legislation may cost your family thousands in tax dollars and what you can do about it.
- How to reduce taxation on your Social Security after you start receiving your benefits.
- How two special claiming strategies may increase your total benefits.
- Learn what the new Trump Tax Law may mean to your finances.
- Potentially pay far less on your retirement income.
- How married couples can avoid missing out on substantial benefits.
- How to plan Social Security with all other sources of retirement income.
Social Security is a complicated program. It is to your benefit to understand how they work and how you can maximize your benefits. Wisely managing your Social Security retirement benefits starts with understanding the facts.
Reservations are required. Seating is limited and fills quickly. Attendance limited to the general public who have not yet attended this seminar. No financial advisors, please.
Phone: (615) 221-0030
Date and Time
Tue, Mar 12, 2019
6:00p - 7:00p CST
4210 Harding Pike
Nashville, TN 37205